We are pleased to announce that following the Government's easing of lockdown measures, The School Shop is now open.
Term time Opening Times
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
As a result of Covid-19, we currently have social distancing and safety measures in place to protect all of our customers and staff. These include:
- The temporary closure of the toilets in the school shop. There are public toilets nearby on Church Street which is a short walk away.
- Hand sanitisers are in place upon entry to the shop and you will be asked to do this as you enter the shop.
- Screens are in place at the shop counter.
- Face coverings are still required within the shop, unless you are exempt.
- Due to the size and layout of the shop there will be a maximum number of customers allowed in the shop at any one time. This is restricted to four customers on the main shop floor. There is no household mixing within a uniform fitting appointment.
- When arriving for a fitting room appointment we ask that only one parent / adult and the child having the fitting is present. Under exceptional circumstances we can allow additional members from the same household to attend the fitting appointment, however, you will be required to stay within the fitting room space during this time.
We are constantly reviewing government guidance and reviewing the overarching School Risk Assessments (the next review will be after the announcement on 19th July 2021). Based on this guidance we are hoping to relax our current measures but will of course have to wait to see the outcome of this and the local COVID-19 infection rates and data.
For parents wishing to order a new School uniform, please click here > Oakham School Uniform Information.
The link for the girls uniform form is here.
The link for the boys uniform form is here.
For further information, please contact the School Shop on 01572 758567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The School Shop
Located on Station Road, the School Shop supplies uniform, regulation sports kit, stationery - including greetings cards and toiletries for the School community. Second-hand uniform is also available from the School Shop and they also hold lost property.
New pupil uniform fittings are available during the second half of the summer term and for 3 weeks in August. Uniform appointments are available for overseas pupils in the days leading up to the start of the academic year.
Parents of new pupils will be contacted by email inviting them to make an appointment for a uniform fitting during the above times. If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to offer guidance and advice.
Full clothing lists:
When you make your uniform appointment you will be asked if you would like us to order name tapes – if so, these will be available for collection with the uniform. If you prefer to order your own, in order to withstand the rigours of the school laundry we highly recommend sew-in tapes. Please also ensure that your son or daughter's house initial are included. 144 name tapes are required for a full uniform.